- Create a simple app that held all product information, videos, and marketing collateral.
- Have a simple portal that allowed sales member to collect customer leads.
- Ability to email marketing collateral to client via app.
- Have product information tied to Salsify database for later redistribution.
- App dynamically generate content without need for changing source code.
The Data Flow.
To make all of these technologies work together, I created a data flow chart to break it down. The PowerShell scripts are running in the Azure cloud using a resource called Web Jobs. Web Jobs allows the automation of different scripts and also has the option to add an event trigger exciting the script at a specified time.